Wireless Burglar Alarms have all the features that today’s alarms need and the flexibility to cover any situation. They can provide an effective solution whether you need a complex commercial burglar alarm or just a simple home alarm system.
Wireless Alarms have many benefits over the traditional alternatives:
- The simplicity of their installation – being wireless means no annoying cables or limitations to the area of install. They also are much faster to set up which means a smaller installation fee.
- Sheer convenience of usability – wireless burglar alarms can be used with either hand remote, keypad, or even your smart phone.
- Remote access to your security system – some sensors also have a camera which means wherever you are, you can look on the web or smartphone to find out what caused your alarm to activate.
- Easy to add on further accessories – a wide range of additional accessories are available. Such as, wireless smoke detectors, outdoor barrier beams, sirens, gas detectors, pet friendly sensors and hand remote controllers.
- Never worry about forgetting to arm your alarm again – You can check you alarm status and deactivate/activate the system remotely on your smartphone or via the web.
There are a number of cloud based wireless burglar alarm technologies about, and we are constantly reviewing all the new brands to identify the standouts.
Riscoe’s wireless cloud based system is definite stand out as it is superbly reliable, versatile, expandable and very cost effective. Riscoe Wireless burglar alarm technology was first developed in Israel and is now available all around the world and is ideal as a home or commercial alarm.
The best way to work out how a Riscoe alarm can protect your property is to take advantage of our free survey service. Our licensed surveyor can help you work out the best locations for the components, the best communication options and provide a variety of pricing options for you to consider. Get in touch with us today!